Sunday 26 February 2012

I have to buy...




I cannot wait to buy this new Simple eye makeup corrector pen. I've seen it advertised for a while and at the next opportunity I'll be out buying this gem ! For £4.99 it is a great price and will save so much time when applying eye makeup. If I'm in a rush I always end up making a mistake on my eye makeup so instead of taking it all off this will save so much time. It will avoid re-doing foundation and concealer under the eye, as well as removing excess eyeshadow, if you use powders a lot.

Verdict: If it is anything like the other simple makeup remover products I imagine it will be amazing. Price is not bad either ! Can't wait to go and buy one.

If any of you have tried it let me know what you think !

Love Kathy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment