Sunday 25 March 2012

Wishlist - White and Stone fashion.





Summer is approaching and I am loving life. I love getting in my car and driving around in the sun, meeting friends and most of all summer fashion. My new obsession is definately white and stone colours and earthy, neutral tones, especially for the summer!

So here are my top 5 wish-list items for some perfect summer outfits. 

1) Gold/ White Dress - Dorothy Perkins - £39. 50. This dress is so smart and can be used for so many summer events. It would brighten up your work wear or you could wear it for summer drinks or bbqs. I adore this dress. 

2) Pearl Bottle Necklace - Accessorize- £12 - I think this necklace is so cute. You could wear it alone with a dress or shirt, or with a few other necklaces and t-shirt for a layered casual/chic effect. I think it is quite unique. 

3)Beach Bag -River Island- £35- I have never really bought a specific beach bag - I usually just re-use a big winter bag - but I love this River Island one. I love the size, style and colour.  I'm not sure white is the best colour when on the beach as it may get dirty but that being said, I am still desperate for this gorgeous bag - will go great with any summer outfit. 

4) White Sandals - ASOS- £17- These sandals are fab! I love the grecian style with the more open sandal at the back. Great for those lighter summer outfits.

5)Rose Print Chiffon Skirt - New Look- £24.99 - I love anything floaty and light in the summer. Winter and warm clothes are great but in the summer it's time to make the most of lighter, brighter clothes. This skirt is beautiful. The stone colour matched with the rose print, works beautifully together. It can be dressed up or down as well as being perfect for holidays and the beach.

I can't wait to go out and splurge on some amazing summer clothes and accessories. Has anyone else spotted some must have white, stone or neutral colours for Summer 2012 ??

Love Kathy xxx

5 comments:

  1. I think that pastel colors are perfect for spring :)
    amazing post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :P - i love pastel colours so much :P will have a look at ur blog :P xxx follow us 2 xxx

      Delete
  2. OOOH the bag is so cool!I have just bought a white bag,you can see it on my twitter(@jesuisirma)
    really cool blog dear (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :P - ooh i will have a look still tempted to go and buy that one - i love love love it xxxx

      Delete
  3. Make up, hair and fashion are my things also! Following! :)

    Hope you also like my blog! Kisses.

    http://prittii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete