Tuesday 3 April 2012

Nail of the Day

Hey Guys

So I went to a glamorous party this weekend and thought I'd show you the nails I did for the occasion. It's not often I get invite to go anywhere exciting so I thought I'd make the most of the occassion, even with my nails! I wanted it to be sparkly and pretty but not clash with my dress so I kept the colours neutral but something a bit different too. To me it actually looks a bit like snow or something Christmasy, but I love it



The colours are: Essie 'Walk Down the Aisle' with OPI 'Servin up Sparkle' from the Serena Williams Glam Slam collection.

Hope you like them and it maybe gave you an idea for your own glamorous nails! Leave me a comment suggesting any other exciting ways I can paint my nails for Spring!

Love Lauren
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment