Wednesday 11 April 2012

More Summer Skincare


I've been on a mission to test out lots of new skin care products recently and I have to say I'm still a huge fan of the Elemis products. However there is a new must have product that I fist saw when exploring Lauren's makeup selection. I knew I had to try it myself and I can honestly say it is AMAZING.

It is the BareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment. Yes, this product is expensive at £45 but I have never had such a result over just a few days. 

BareMinerals claims that the product is:

" Clinically proven to help dramatically reduce the appearance of pores, increase luminosity and deliver faster cell turnover-resulting in miraculous skin-renewing benefits. Experience younger-looking, radiant, even skin tone with improved texture. This concentrated powder formula replenishes skin while you sleep so you'll wake up to the famous bareMinerals naturally luminous glow. "

I can honestly say it does all of this and more. My skin looks brighter, feels less oily over the T-Zone and looks a lot healthier. I am amazed by this product. I did my research before I bought it because it is a lot of money to pay - however it has won awards and has rave reviews everywhere you look. You apply the powder,once a night before bed, using the brush in circular motions to cover all of the skin - it doesn't come off on your pillow and I have been told it lasts ages. You can get the product in clear ( I have this and you can't tell you have any product on) , or in light, medium or dark to match your skin tone and it just looks like you have the BareMinerals foundation on.

Verdict: I know this is expensive but I have never seen such amazing results. If you shop around you can see it slightly cheaper at around £36. It lasts ages and is a must have.

Has anyone got any suggestions for products similar to this which are cheaper?

Love Kathy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment