Sunday 26 February 2012

Cath Kidston Obsessions.






  • Cath Kidston Make Up Brush Set - £25
  • Cath Kidston Keyring - £4.50
  • Cath Kidston Kindle Cover - £24
So... I am absolutely obsessed with Cath Kidston. I love nothing more than building up my collection, including my new Kindle cover. One of my friends got me hooked on the products and I'm forever grateful because most of these products are exactly the style I love, vintage/chique. However one of my best buys was the Cath Kidston makeup brush set. I always think you need to invest in decent makeup brushes but this set is amazing and at a fairly good price, £25.  You get a big powder and blusher brush as well as three eye shadow blending brushes, an eyebrow shaping brush and an eye shadow bud brush.  Mine has been well used because I take it everywhere when I travel. It's easy to transport because it rolls up making it compact. The brushes are surprisingly good and I love being able to take a good variety of brushes around with me. You can get the set in many different patterns. It also has a zip storage section, where you can store a few products or cotton wool pads etc.


Verdict : A great buy, very convenient and good quality. Worth it for frequent travellers who can't take all their brushes with them but want a great selection.


Love Kathy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment