Sunday 26 February 2012

John Frieda Hair Care.




Following on from Kathy’s Kerastase review, I thought I’d review a similar product that claims to ‘Full Repair’ dry damaged hair, but this time, it's from the high street! Like Kathy, my hair is dyed blonde over-processed and I use heat on it almost everyday. I know it’s bad for my hair but, trust me, if you saw my hair in the morning, you’d understand!
John Frieda have recently brought out their new ‘Full Repair’ line that claims to leave your hair moisturised, full of body and manageable and is perfect for heat-obsessed addicts like me. I have long blonde hair and I do get dry split ends and it is often frizzy, so I thought I’d put the high street line to the test! 
And I was impressed! I wasn’t expecting much as the products start from £5.59 from Boots but they really do measure up to much more expensive, salon brand products! I usually bounce between Paul Mitchell and Shu Uemera shampoos and conditioners, but the John Frieda products definitely measured up to them. I used the ‘Full Repair’ Shampoo, Conditioner and deep Infusion serum and they left my hair feeling light, smooth and healthy and smelling amazing.

Verdict: a must for style addicts seeking a cheaper alternative! What a find!

Love Lauren
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment