Sunday 26 February 2012

No more bad hair days !



Recently I decided to embark on a mission to get my hair back into its pre-straightener/ highlighted condition. My hair is pretty thick so I needed to try and find something that would be suitable and I can honestly say I have found the perfect hair products - Kérastase products. Yes, they are slightly expensive, but if you buy the right products it is an amazing investment and they do last a long time. I have noticed an amazing results on my own hair, it’s looking in much better condition even with all the straightening that still goes on!
 Kérastase products are amazing but my favourite ones have been the:

1) Nectar Thermique– leave in treatment for dry hair – range of prices on different websites or local salons – average £13:
Basically this product is FANTASTIC.  You apply it by rubbing a pin size amount onto wet hair. You can also use it as a leave in conditioning treatment. I noticed a massive improvement on my hair when I used this after every wash. It makes it so much softer and brighter and it smells amazing too.  This is a product I will use for years to come and it has lasted for ages too!!! 
You can also get the equivalent as a heat protector. I think using one or the other seems to work fine. Both are great!

2) Elixir Ultime – oil treatment- range of prices on different websites or local salons – average £25.
This product, I only use every week or so as a hair treatment. You leave it on your hair for twenty minutes and then wash it off with shampoo. It makes my hair feel so soft and shiny and keeps it in better condition over the week. 

3) Lumiere Nutri-Sculpt - styling - average price £18.50.
I adore this product. You put 1 or 2 small pumps of the Nutri- Sculpt into your hands and rub them until the product becomes clear. Then you run it through your hair. It gives an amazing finish to your hair and its smells gorgeous. It definitely makes my hair less flyaway !! 

I have used the shampoo and conditioners, which are again beautiful but I think if you invest in one of the above products and use it regularly, then it still achieves the same effect. All the products are amazing and what is even better is that the team at Kérastase even show you home hair care routines so you can match the best products to your own hair types. 

Verdict: Slightly pricey but definitely products that make your hair look healthy and are worth investing in.

 Love Kathy 
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment